Registered Nurse (RN)
DIGNITY CARE GROUP, Inc. - Omaha, NE $75,000 a year
Salary: 75,000 /year
DIGNITY CARE GROUP, INC. - SMALL BUSINESS SEEKING LICENSED RN DEDICATED HARDWORKER - READY TO BE A PART OF CHANGING THE NARRATIVE OF SKILLED IN-HOME HEALTHCARE!!!!
- Assist with plans, organizes, directs and evaluates operations to ensure the provision of adequate and appropriate care and services
- Undertakes fiscal planning, budgeting and management of operations with the DON
- Conduct Patient Assessments, Intakes, Start of Care, and Care Coordination.
- Establishes and maintains effective channels of communication
- Collaborate with leadership team on organizational performance improvement activities
- Assists with appropriate staff supervision during all operating hours
- Assist with the development and qualifications for professional services and the assignment of personnel
- Participates in the review, analysis and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total Agency program
- Position is stressful in terms of meeting deadlines.
- It requires minimal lifting of office records and printouts.
- It is primarily a desk job which essentially involves sitting, standing stooping and walking, as well as an inordinate amount of telephone communication.
- Travel is required, by car (COMPANY VEHICLE PROVIDED) FOR CLIENT AND SERVICE PROVIDER MEETINGS. Travel is required, by car (company vehicle provided) or airplane to local, out-of -town or state seminars, conferences or meetings.
- The ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing in English is required.
The ability to utilize a PC, calculator, multi-line telephone, and other related of ice equipment is required.
Must have a criminal background check
No Health Insurance Benefits Offered
Medicaid Waiver experience a big plus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Travel nursing, Contract, PRN, Per diem, Temporary
Pay: $75,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Associate (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations